Hello there,
this blog is just one of status and not of anything terribly interesting. I'm going to appologize for my ESL-ness. I feel my English getting worse by the day as I spend more time away from native speakers. I'm sitting in outside a cafe in Sevilla Spain, it doesn't feel like winter at all, it's fall-ish. Christmas has been nice to spend in a country that celebrates it. I've taken more pictures of lights and churches then I thought was humanly possible. I'll be posting them on facebook for all to see once I return to Morocco. I visited the palace here in Sevilla where Christopher Colombus asked for money to "discover" the new world. It's interesting to see the archeticture, it's like Morocco and Spain mixed. I could definately live here. No one asks where you're from, it doesn't have a paperatizzi feel to it. we can walk where ever we go and the church we attended on the 26th was the best feel of home (Stateside) that I've had since I left. We had coffee and chocolate at an elderly lady's house, we had the best time with her. She was soo sweet and we were able to hear about history that you'd never be able to read in a history book. Mostly about what happened after the Spainish civil war. I told my new and older friends that I love this place and could see myself spending some time here. I thought Paris was beautiful but Sevilla is livable. I think I'll have a hard time getting on the plane to go back to Morocco. Well I'm off to see a house that was built in the same style as Pontus Pilate. I'll be writing more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment